What We Think
- Sound macro economic policies, good governance and strong supporting institutions are keys to sustainable economic growth and business development.
- Business cycle and boom and bust are come and go and inevitable in the globalized economy hence both private sectors and public sector are need to prepare to mitigate this event.
- Sound and strong financial system is need to function well to assure efficient and effective flow of fund from savers to investor
- Infrastructure development is a main pillar to accelerate economic development in developing countries
- Business leaders vision and willingness to transform it into actions underpin sustainable business growth